Exercise of Simple Past Tense and Simple Present Tense (KODE: 05)
Choose A, B, C, or D to fill in the sentence correctly
1. Listen up. Roshi … an athlete ten years ago, but he … now a businessman.
A. Was – is
B. Is – is
C. Was – was
D. Is – was
2. Samira! Yesterday Joshua met me and … me this package for you.
3. The flight ticket to Bali before Pandemic cost expensive, but it … cheaper this year.
4. Who … with you at restaurant last night?
5. How happy I am. The cinemas … again.
Please choose the proper word to complete the sentences below. Make sure you put correct verb forms.
Scold – snore – complain – hit – lead
6. I forgot submitting my task, but Mr. Danu didn’t … me.
7. This hotel needs more renovations because many visitors … the building condition.
8. Romi … the meeting last month because the boss was out of city.
9. I think we should sleep in the different tent because you always … you sleep.
10. You’ve got to listen to me. This morning a motorcycle … a policeman’s car. It was horrible.
Choose True or False in the Sentences Below
11. The weather is bad yesterday. (false/true)
12. Two days ago, Roni fell down from the bicycle and breaks his legs. (false/true)
13. My youngest brother rarely brushes his teeth before going to bed. (false/true)
14. Kim’s pet cat was died, and he buried it in the backyard. (false/true)
15. The meeting moves to Tuesday. (false/true)
Complete the dialogues below
16. Santoso: I don’t believe it. Surya passed the test with perfect score. He must cheat.
A. He study hard before the test.
B. He studies hard before the test.
C. He studied hard before the test.
D. He studying hard before the test.
17. Meta: Are you ready to perform?
A. Sure. I practice a lot before today, so yeah I am ready.
B. Sure. I practiced a lot before today, so yeah I am ready.
C. Sure. I practices a lot before today, so yeah I am ready.
D. Sure. I practicing a lot before today, so yeah I am ready.
18. Boni: Where are your eyeglasses?
A. They are in the room.
B. It is in the room.
C. They were in the room.
D. It was in the room.
19. Santi: …?
Rosa: No, I don’t hear anything.
A. Did you hear something?
B. Do you hear something?
C. Were you hearing something?
D. Are you hearing something?
20. Bram: …
Malik: Are you sure?
A. If you answer my question correctly, I will treat you.
B. If you answers my question correctly, I will treat you.
C. If you answered my question correctly, I will treat you.
D. If you answer my question correctly, I will treated you.
Simple Future Tense | Cara Bertanya dengan WH Question Lengkap
Simple Future Tense | Cara Bertanya dengan Yes/No Question
TOEFL LISTENING SKILL 15 | Joesin
TOEFL LISTENING SKILL 14 | Joesin
TOEFL LISTENING SKILL 13 | Joesin
TOEFL LISTENING SKILL 12 | Joesin
TOEFL LISTENING SKILL 11 | Joesin
Cara Lengkap Mengerjakan SKB Bahasa Inggris CPNS Terbaru
Frasa Bahasa Inggris Sehari-hari dengan kata CATCH | Joesin
Past Continuous Tense VS Simple Past Tense Worksheet | Joesin
|#1||Penambahan s / es pada kata kerja : Penjelasan Lengkap|
|#2||Present Simple: Pengertian, Kegunaan, Cara Menulis, Ciri-ciri, dan Contoh | Joesin|
|#3||Penggunaan Do dan Does dalam Bahasa Inggris Lengkap | Joesin|
|#4||Ucapan Salam (Greeting) dalam Bahasa Inggris | Joesin|
|#5||Noun Bahasa Inggris: Pengertian, Contoh, dan Artinya | Joesin|
|#6||Sapaan Tidak Resmi (Slang Greeting) Bahasa Inggris | Joesin|
|#7||Apa Artinya Is Am Are : Penjelasan Beserta Contoh Kalimat|
|#8||Apa itu Simple Sentence? | Tips Menulis Bahasa Inggris Joesin|
|#9||Perbedaan WILL dan BE GOING TO dan Contoh | Joesin Translation|
|#10||Pengertian dan Cara Menulis Complex Sentence | Tips Menulis Bahasa Inggris Joesin|